Handmade by: Nino Parrucca Ceramiche
Set Includes 3 pc.:
1 Dinner Plate: 26 cm.
1 Soup & Pasta Bowl: 20 x 5 cm.
1 Side Bowl: 14 x 6,5 cm
About the Product:
Color is the password for Summer. And Octo is a perfect collection for indoor and outdoor summer gatherings. Octo dinner set is a handmade ceramic trio with an exclusive design made for DishesOnly by Nino Parrucca.
The sets consists of: one dinner plate, one soup&pasta bowl and one side bowl. The distinguish “Fish” that identifies Nino Parruca collections on the Soup&Pasta bowl is combined with the red coral and yellow shells of the dinner plate, recalling the life in the deep ocean floor. The underwater setting is enriched by a compelling aquatic character: Octo the octopus!
All designs are hand painted and thus differ from each other. Note also the different colors of the fish fins depicted in the soup and pasta bowl.
Match Octo to create your own special dinner set: we suggest Resina plate for a nautical look!
NOTE: Possible imperfections are due to the handmade nature of each item.
About the Collection:
Nino Parrucca is an international well-known brand of the Sicilian Ceramic. Son of art, from his early childhood, Nino was initiated into the world of craft in the “studio” of his parents.
Nino Parrucca has more than 45 years of experience in pottery and has exhibited his works in fairs, exhibitions and galleries all over the world. Just to mention a few:
- Tokyo, where he was also chosen for the production of a ceramic symbol of the 1998 Olympic Winter Games
- Washington 1999: competition held for the symbol of the new Millennium and awarded by President Bill Clinton
- Andrew cross donated to Pope John Paul II, displayed in the Vatican Halls
- "The Galleries" on Fifth Avenue in New York
- Sydney, Singapore, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Los Angeles, Dubai, Paris, Melbourne, Chicago, Hong Kong.
Made in Sicily signed by Nino Parrucca, is considered art, pride and national heritage. Each dish is a unique piece.