Handmade by: Nino Parrucca Ceramiche
Dimension: 20 x 5 cm.
About the Product:
You will fall in love with this pretty, sexy female fish, dressed up with different colored fins and sending kisses from her lips. Hand-painted by Nino Parrucca artisans, the fish represents his signature style together with the cobalt blue color which is painted on this uniquely handmade soup and pasta bowls made from high-quality ceramics.
These deep soup and pasta bowls are suited for a joyful coastal style of casual summer parties on a boat, with family and friends, or for an outdoor patio lunch on the seaside. Making it cool, chic and unique for any fun occasion.
Note the functional innovation of the bowl shape, suitable for serving everything: from salad to sea soup, to pasta and many more delectables. This bowl is part of the Octo line, a one-of-a-kind handmade ceramic dinner set just sold on DishesOnly.
We suggest different combinations with other DishesOnly collections, depending on the mood that you want to set: add elegance and romance with Aqua glass dinner plate; add warmth with the bamboo collection; use resin, for a casual and informal touch.
NOTE: Possible imperfections are due to the handmade nature of each item.
About the Collection:
Nino Parrucca is an international well-known brand of the Sicilian Ceramic. Son of art, from his early childhood, Nino was initiated into the world of craft in the “studio” of his parents.
Nino Parrucca has more than 45 years of experience in pottery and has exhibited his works in fairs, exhibitions, and galleries all over the world. Just to mention a few:
- Tokyo, where he was also chosen for the production of a ceramic symbol of the 1998 Olympic Winter Games
- Washington 1999: competition held for the symbol of the new Millennium and awarded by President Bill Clinton
- Andrew cross donated to Pope John Paul II, displayed in the Vatican Halls
- "The Galleries" on Fifth Avenue in New York
- Sydney, Singapore, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Los Angeles, Dubai, Paris, Melbourne, Chicago, Hong Kong.
Made in Sicily signed by Nino Parrucca, is considered art, pride and national heritage. Each dish is a unique piece.