Handmade by: Nino Parrucca Ceramiche
Dimension: 14 x 6,5 cm.
About the Product:
Octo range of products are made from quality ceramics and that applies to this masterfully made handmade ceramic bowl too. This handmade ceramic dish is uniquely shaped and inspired by Sicilian pottery style but reinterpreted in a modern way.
The artisans have uniquely hand painted this fancy bowl with an intentionally childish touch. You can pair this Octo range of ceramic side bowl with other pieces of dinner set.
Octo range of exclusive tableware is sure to give happiness to your family and guests, either adults or kids. Having the Octo dinnerware set is like taking a refreshing jump into a fabulous Mediterranean sea.
NOTE: Possible imperfections are due to the handmade nature of each item.
About the Collection:
Nino Parrucca is an international well-known brand of the Sicilian Ceramic. Son of art, from his early childhood, Nino was initiated into the world of craft in the “studio” of his parents.
Nino Parrucca has more than 45 years of experience in pottery and has exhibited his works in fairs, exhibitions and galleries all over the world. Just to mention a few:
- Tokyo, where he was also chosen for the production of a ceramic symbol of the 1998 Olympic Winter Games
- Washington 1999: competition held for the symbol of the new Millennium and awarded by President Bill Clinton
- Andrew cross donated to Pope John Paul II, displayed in the Vatican Halls
- "The Galleries" on Fifth Avenue in New York
- Sydney, Singapore, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Los Angeles, Dubai, Paris, Melbourne, Chicago, Hong Kong.
Made in Sicily signed by Nino Parrucca, is considered art, pride and national heritage. Each dish is a unique piece.